Holiday Camps to keep your kids active
Our holiday camps are a fantastic way for children to learn tennis. We create an encouraging and dynamic environment to ensure a fun-filled holiday activity for your children.
The emphasis at our tennis camps is on teamwork, participation and most important of all – FUN! Your children will come away from our Camps happy with their improved tennis game and with many new friends.
The age groups are split as follows:
- 9.30am – 12pm for 4 to 6 year olds @ Ladywell Centre, Sports Hall
- 9am – 12pm for 7 to 10 year olds @ Ladywell Fields Tennis Courts
- 1 – 4pm for 10 to 15 year olds @ Ladywell Fields Tennis Courts
- if your child is 10 years old and can play tennis or currently has coaching, please attend the afternoon session for more experienced players
- your child is unable to attend the final day when we run the fun competition and have prize giving without having attended another day of that same week. This applies to the 7 to 10 year old and 10 to 15 year old groups.
- We will provide a suitable sized tennis racket if you don’t have one
- Suitable clothing and footwear for sport
- A raincoat in the event of bad weather
- A drink and snack