Booking Terms and Conditions
At South East London Tennis we are committed to the safety and well-being of customers, players and spectators at all of our playing venues. If you have any comments or concerns about the venues where we operate, our coaches or any other aspect of our service, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
We deliver tennis coaching services at local authority tennis venues in order to encourage tennis participation.
Group Coaching Bookings
- Booking for coaching sessions should be made online in advance at https://clubspark.lta.org.uk/SELondonTennis
- Coaching sessions must be booked in the name of the player and are non-transferable to anyone else.
- Places on our coaching programmes are subject to availability and are sold on a first come first served basis. We do not have a priority booking system for players on group coaching courses.
- If a player misses a session we are unable to offer a refund, credit or make-up session unless there are exceptional circumstances e.g. an injury confirmed by a doctor’s note. Please note that classes missed due to illness as a result of Covid-19 or other pandemics or any isolation or quarantine measures as a result of these will not be refunded.
- Players booking and attending a coaching session are assumed to be fully fit. If this is not the case, the player or their guardian must inform the coach at the outset of the lesson in advance of any medical condition or disability which may be relevant to the coaching session. This should also be recorded in advance on the player’s ClubSpark profile. We must also be notified of any change or deterioration of any such medical condition or disability. We will keep this information confidential and handle such issues with discretion. We will always try to include any such individuals within out coaching programme wherever possible. If players attend with any Covid symptoms, we reserve the right to refuse entry to the class.
- Junior players must have on their ClubSpark profile an emergency contact number which is relevant to the time of the lesson, so that a parent or guardian may be contacted in the event of an emergency.
- Players bringing any medical equipment to their lesson must indicate to the coach at the outset of the lesson the location of the medical equipment so it can be located quickly and easily in the event of an emergency.
- South East London Tennis reserves the right to refuse entry onto a coaching course, or advise a more appropriate session if any participant is found not to be of the appropriate age/ability for the group.
- If a player books onto a standalone session (such as adult cardio tennis, that session will go ahead as long as 4 players are booked onto the session. If there 3 players or less booked on, the coach taking the session will notify the players prior to the lesson that it will be cancelled and a full refund will be sent.
- While every effort will be made to provide the coach advertised for a specific session, we reserve the right to change that coach and offer a suitable alternative coach for the session.
- On booking a group coaching course, players will receive a booking confirmation listing the classes which have been booked. We reserve the right to amend these classes but will refund any individual classes that are cancelled.
- Any cancellations of a group coaching course (ie 6 week Tennis Xpress course) must be made in writing by e-mail to email@example.com and be received within a minimum of 5 days of the commencement of the course. Verbal cancellations will not be accepted.
- Cancellation of any group coaching course made within the time period above will be refunded in full, less a £10 administration fee. No refunds or credits are available after that date, other than in exceptional circumstances. We are unable to accept replacements in lieu of your booking.
- Any cancellations of individual stand alone sessions (ie cardio tennis) must be made in writing by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and received within a minimum of 2 days (48 hours) of the commencement of the individual session. Verbal cancellations will not be accepted. A full refund will only be given if the request is received with the 48 hours.
- If you or your child is absent from a session for a reason other than South East London Tennis having cancelled the session, you are choosing to forfeit the time. Only in exceptional circumstances, e.g. on presentation of a doctor’s note will a credit be issued. Please note the policy with relation to Covid in relation to missed sessions set out in paragraph 4 above.
- In the event that you wish to cancel and switch onto another course on the programme, subject to availability, South East London Tennis may allow you to transfer your booking to another programme. An administration fee of £10 will apply.
- South East London Tennis reserves the right to cancel a course or a session if it is undersubscribed or due to the unavailability of a coach. If a coaching session or programme you have booked on is cancelled because it is undersubscribed or a coach becomes unavailable and no alternative can be found, we will suggest alternative arrangements and/or offer you a full refund.
- All bookings are made again via ClubSpark. Payment is regarded as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- There will be no refund for cancellations made within 14 days of the start date of the relevant camp. 50% of the camp fee will be refunded for cancellations made outside this period.
- In exceptional circumstances, South East London Tennis may have to cancel a camp. In this event we will try to give those booked onto the camp at least 14 days notice and will offer an alternative course if one is available, or a full refund if preferred.
1. Private lessons are arranged direct with the coach who may have different cancellation policies. Please confirm the terms of your booking with the coach. Private lessons are only available up to a maximum of 2 players.
Updated September 2020