2013 will be our seventh year running our tennis camps at Sydenham Tennis Club for 7-15 year olds. We offer a tennis specific holiday programme which caters for all standards of players from those children who want to try the sport for the first time to those who have regular coaching. Our holiday camps are a fantastic way for children to learn tennis. We create an encouraging and dynamic environment to ensure a fun-filled holiday activity for your children. The emphasis at our tennis camps is on teamwork, participation and most important of all – FUN! Your children will come away from our Camps happy with their improved tennis game and with many new friends.
- All standards
- 7-15 year olds
- Fun & safe envrionment
- Full wet weather programme
- Day 1 – Registration / introduction, warm up, assessment, allocate coaching groups, forehand & forehand games
- Day 2 – Team warm up, backhand, team rounders & backhand games
- Day 3 – Team warm up, serve, team rounders, rules & serve games
- Day 4 – Team warm up, tournament & presentation
- We will provide a suitable sized tennis racket if you don’t have one
- Suitable clothing and footwear for sport. A raincoat in the event of bad weather
- A drink and snack
- Parents are wecome to stay. Many parents enjoy coming to watch the tournament and presentations on the final day
- As licensed LTA coaches we hold the Emergency First Aid At Work certificate
- As licensed LTA coaches we are covered under their Insurance scheme.